The Engenco Group provides a diverse range of engineering services and products around the world. Employing over 600 people (full time equivalent) in over twenty locations in three countries.
Through the Group’s three business streams: Rail and Road, Power and Propulsion and Workforce Solutions the Engenco businesses provide high quality solutions across multiple industry sectors including defence, resources, marine, power generation, rail, heavy industrial, mining and infrastructure.
With a strong focus on customer service and providing a holistic solution for its customers The Group specialises in:
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of heavy-duty engines, powertrain, propulsion and gas compression systems
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of locomotives
- Manufacture and maintenance of wagons, carriages and associated rail equipment
- Nationally Accredited Training, Contract Labour Solutions and Outsourced Workforce Management
- Manufacture and supply of road transport and storage tankers for dry bulk products